If you are having issues while activating your AdSense accounts, watch this great video we made for you to explain the steps: “How to activate your AdSense account”. Don’t pass without watching it!
To show ads on your own site:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click My ads.
- Under “Add AdSense for content”, click Apply now.
- Complete the AdSense application form, then click Submit my application.
- Finally, you need to create your first ad unit and place the ad code on the URL that you provided in your AdSense application, on a page that receives traffic. You can learn more about how to implement ad code on your site in our code implementation guide.
To find out why your AdSense account can’t be activated, sign in to AdSense or read the email Google Adsense Team sent you. Below, Google Adsense They’ve collected the most common issues and the next steps that you should take:
There was a problem with your site’s content
Please review our programme policies and prohibited content guidelines to make you sure that site complies with Adsense policies. Bear in mind that we may review all pages of your site, not just the sign-up URL where you placed the code. After you’ve adjusted in your content, sign in to AdSense & confirm you’ve resolved the policy issues on your site. We’ll proceed with activating your AdSense account.
You have two AdSense accounts
AdSense policies only allow one account per publisher. After you’ve closed the other account, sign in to AdSense and confirm that it’s closed. We’ll then proceed with activating your AdSense account.
Note that until your AdSense account is fully activated, only blank ads will appear on your pages. you’ll receive a confirmation sent email and begin to see live smart ads. Please do not click on your website/blog/youtube live ads, even to test doing so isn’t permitted in the AdSense-program-policies.